Fullscript - online dispensary
For existing patients, you can access my online, clinical dispensary, Fullscript.
Simply order from your online prescription - sent via secure email or text - and the recommended products will ship to your home (or work) - whatever is most convenient! With access to over 50+ professional supplement brands, I am not limited by the constraints of an in-office dispensary, allowing me to create the best possible care plans for my patients.
- The quality of the product (e.g. does the company send batches for independent, third party testing to ensure they contain exactly what’s listed on the label and aren't contaminated?).
- The specific form of the nutrient or herb, which is necessary for its intended purpose as well as it’s degree of bioavailability (i.e. how much of that nutrient or herb is actually available to be absorbed from the intestines and utilized by the body?). Some nutrient and herb forms have very poor bioavailability and therefore aren’t effective.
- Whether the supplement contains the bio-active form of the given nutrient (the active form that the body uses and may be more helpful in certain situations).
- If the nutrients are in their synthetic vs natural forms.
- What inactive ingredients are in the supplement. Sometimes these inactive ingredients are used to help enhance the delivery of the nutrient to where it needs to go in the body or improve how well it works in the body, but other times they are just fillers and additives, artificial flavorings or colors that are added to add bulk or improve shelf-life.
- Whether it is free of potential allergens.
- That the product is guaranteed against rancidity.
Unsure whether the supplements you are taking are appropriate and worthwhile? Book an appointment to find out.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT